- Samples must be returned in original condition as well as original packaging.
- Damage to any part of sample or packaging will result in samples not being accepted for return.
- Acceptable file formats:
- Vector artwork is preferred – (.CDR / .EPS / .AI / .PDF / .FH)
- We accept PC format artwork only.
- Tips to help you prepare your artwork:
- All fonts must be converted to curves to avoid font substitutions.
- Please include font and size if typesetting is requested.
- Artwork for multi-colour imprints should be sent as a colour separated file (exceptions: digital printing).
- Formats we do not accept: Word files, .gif, .jpeg (under 600dpi), Power Point.
- Please forward the electronic artwork directly to your sales consultant you dealt with or email it through to email@example.com
- Upon written approval of layouts please confirm with your sales consultant that they have received your sign-off.
- Rudraksh Promotions cannot take responsibility for non-delivery of orders if layout approval is not received.
- Branding will only commence once full payment for stock and branding has been received (where a client is not on payment terms) and artwork has been approved.
- If cheques are deposited into our four bank account, branding will only commence once payment has cleared.
- Unfortunately faxes can and do sometimes go missing. Please confirm that proof of payment has been received by your Sales consultant or Manager. Rudraksh Promotions cannot take responsibility for missed deadlines if payment has not been confirmed with your Sales consultant or Manager.
- Reminders will be sent out daily if we require either approval or payment from you before commencing with a job. If you have paid for and approved the order and are still receiving these reminders, please contact your Sales Consultant or Manager directly to ensure that we have received all the relevant information.
- Delivery dates are quoted from the day after artwork approval and receipt of payment – whichever is later.
- Amendments made to proofs will result in a delay to delivery date. Should you require changes, we will issue a new layout for final proofing before production commences.
- Artwork received in the correct format will not be charged for.
- Artwork not received in the correct format will attract a redrawing fee of R300. This fee will accommodate 3 further changes to the layouts, where after any additional changes will be charged for at R200 per change.
- Branding cancelled after layouts have been generated will be charged for at R200 per layout done.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Once stock has been collected / delivered from / by Rudraksh Promotions, we have no control over it. As such we do not accept responsibility for any damages or shortages not reported within 72 hours.
- It may take up to a week to carefully check the stock that is returned and once we are satisfied that stock is fit for resale we will issue the refund or credit note.
- In the case of stock being sent by courier to regions outside of JHB (i.e. Durban, CT etc), clients have 72 hours from time of collection by courier, to report missing or damaged items. No claims will be entertained thereafter.
- In the case of cheques deposited into one of our four bank accounts, stock shall not be released until the funds have been cleared in our account.
- We do not accept cash for any orders since having cash on the premises is a security risk.
- For orders that require branding, we will only commence branding once stock and branding has been paid for in full. Please contact yours Sales Consultant or Manager to confirm that they have received your proof of payment, once payment has been made.
- We encourage EFT’s and once cleared into the account will stock and branding commence. Stock will only be released once proof of payment has been received. Please pay into the correct bank account to ensure that your order is cleared immediately. Payments from outside SA take between 4 and 7 working days to clear. Orders will only be released once payment has reflected.
Orders collected by courier
- Please request a COLLECTION FORM from your Manager or at our collections department.
- Please accurately complete all the required fields on the form and either email back to your Manager or
firstname.lastname@example.org. Clients who complete the form and return it several hours prior to their couriers (or drivers) collecting their orders, experience shorter waiting times and a more efficient experience overall.
- Please do not send your couriers to collect orders until you have received an email from Rudraksh Promotions notifying you that your goods are ready for collection. Once the emailed invoice is received, your order is ready for collection.
Rudraksh Terms & Conditions
Postal Address: 9 Eaton Manor, 7 Trelawny Road, New Redruth, Alberton, 1449 • C: +27 733660196
Rudraksh Promotions (Pty)Ltd • Registration No. 2018/339698/07
Executive Directors: Reema Maharaj
- Please ensure that your courier knows who they are collecting for and how many orders they are collecting. All relevant invoice numbers must appear on the collection form.
- Stock will not be released to couriers until payment is received. Please do not send your courier to collect if you have not effected payment and provided proof thereof to Rudraksh Promotions, and confirmed that we have received the proof of payment.
RUDRAKSH PROMOTIONS CANCELLATION POLICY
- Written orders (faxed or by email) constitute a binding contract and are legally enforceable.
- Once an order – to the value of R5000 or more – has been emailed or faxed, cancellations prior to collection will be subject to a 15% handling and admin fee.
- All orders need to be paid for within 10 working days of invoice and if not paid within this time, they will be cancelled with the relevant cancellation fees.
- Branding will not commence until full payment has been received for COD clients.
- Any orders not paid for within 10 working days will be deemed to have been cancelled, products will be put back to stock and a 15% handling charge will be levied where the invoice value is R5000 or more.
- In the case of cancelled orders where layouts have been done, a layout fee of R200 per layout will be levied, irrespective of whether we are able to meet your deadline or not, unless branding deadline has been indicated to your Sales Consultant or Manager upon placement of order.
- For customers who are on account, no cancellation of orders will be accepted once final approval of artwork has been received.
- Collected stock may not be returned, unless approved in writing by management within 48 hours of collection, subject to a 25% handling and admin fee. Please do not return orders without prior written consent from Rudraksh Promotions Management. Orders returned without accompanying written consent and corresponding invoice will not be accepted by our returns department.
- Once stock of an item that is on special or “reduced to clear” has been collected no returns will be accepted, unless said stock is faulty.
- Cancellation fees need to be paid before further orders will be processed.
- For orders over R50 000 we require a 50% deposit in order to process an invoice.